Falling through GTA SA interiors

- Turns out it was a script sided issue-

This has happened to me as well.

It's a common bug yar.

I would recommend you to edit a little bit OnPlayerEnterHouse add this:

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Function:...erControllable
So you can freeze the player when he joine the house then he types /freezed (so he unfreezed himself when whole house interior loads).

This bug always happen to me in the community server I'm in at. It sucks especially when your fps will drop to 30-20 and that bug occurs due to lag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
I would recommend you to edit a little bit OnPlayerEnterHouse add this:

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Function:...erControllable
So you can freeze the player when he joine the house then he types /freezed (so he unfreezed himself when whole house interior loads).
Read OP again carefully.

You can even see at the second vid the player is frozen but he still falls through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer
Посмотреть сообщение
Read OP again carefully.

You can even see at the second vid the player is frozen but he still falls through.
You didn't understand my opinion to fix this kinda bug. Read carefully my recommendation, if this still issue exists speak to the author of this house system or just change house system.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
You didn't understand my opinion to fix this kinda bug. Read carefully my recommendation, if this still issue exists speak to the author of this house system or just change house system.!
Are you using a translator?
Anyways, I think we all understood your suggestion but It wouldn't make a difference.
Watch the first video, there's a good second before he falls trough even though the interior is fully loaded.

Answer to OP:
I'd look over the script though. It seems like the interior is reset and that is why you
end up faling in SA - interior 0, right? Unless the interior for that house is 0, which i highly doubt.
The radar changes from blank to a map - and your position is not reset to 0 either.

Either the script is resetting your interior -or someone is spectating you and changes your interior right when you enter the house/plane interior..

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquor
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you using a translator?
Anyways, I think we all understood your suggestion but It wouldn't make a difference.
Watch the first video, there's a good second before he falls trough even though the interior is fully loaded.

Answer to OP:
I'd look over the script though. It seems like the interior is reset and that is why you
end up faling in SA - interior 0, right? Unless the interior for that house is 0, which i highly doubt.
The radar changes from blank to a map - and your position is not reset to 0 either.

Either the script is resetting your interior -or someone is spectating you and changes your interior right when you enter the house/plane interior..
The thing is, the code didn't change for the housing system. The code is working for the last 3 years with no problems at all but now it starts doing this. The PPC Housing script is here (https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=283501) if you want you can look at the code yourself, I didn't change anything with the house entering code.

The other video is from another server, the shamal interior is working there for 5 years or so, but the problems started to occur since a very very close time. So I highly doubt it's the script causing the issue.

My thoughts are 0.3.7 brought some new texture loading methods so this might be the cause.

First Video:
Interior was set to 0 after changed, check your other script (like anticheat) that prevent you to get in interior.
Try to check using /interior command, because the interior looks changed as indicated on radar.
I'm sure it's a problem with a script.

Second Video:
It seems that the plane interior using dynamic object, streaming was too slow, low draw distance/stream distance or too many objects streamed already. Just my opinion

100% a script or streamer or script fps lag issue, just figure it out what causes it.