Server crash

Hello,

English:

I have problems with our server . Last 7 days we non-stop decline server , the script itself can look to find some bug , teams sign I saw I was going to command a couple of times because I encountered the last 10 commands of the chat itself means / b text , Server.log nothing occurs they should not ...
Sadly we said something suspicious , each pad Server in the last 5 rows HAS [ death ] OR [ kill ] , do you know what you're told to make a toga , but speak that said do streamer?

I'm sorry about the language!

Hrvatski:

Pozdrav,

Imam problema sa serverom. Zadnjih 7 dana mi non stop pada server, skriptu sam pogledao nikako da nađem neki bug, komand log sam gledao i nije do komandi jer sam par puta naiљao na zadnjih 10 komandi sa chatom samim znaci /b text, server.log nista ne javlja sto ne bi trebalo...
sad mi je nesto sumnjivo, svaki pad servera u zadnjih 5 redova ima ili [death] ili [kill], da li vi znate sta je do toga, nego govori da je do streamera?

BUUMPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?, I cant Understand.

My thoughts exactly

He doesn't know why his server crashes, he thinks it's due to high amount of [death] or [kill] lines in the chatlog.

I'll tell you one thing - I am pretty sure it isn't the Streamer plugin. I think what you're experiencing is hackers using some sort of "fake kill" to crash your server.
Try compiling your mode with THIS include (put the .inc in pawno/include, #include it in gamemode, recompile).

See if that helps, if it doesn't, get the crashdetect plugin and compile your script with debug symbols (create pawn.cfg in pawno folder and write -d3 there to compile with debug symbols), that will give you more information on where and why it crashes.

Here I put crashdetect, I hope you will help me, thank you all ... and I'm sorry for the language

server falls due: http://pastebin.com/HuEPhpfG

Looks like it crashes trying to handle a dialog response? (like, when a user clicks something in a dialog)

But how do I know what

i guess you will have to test your menus, and/or add some debug messages that relay to the serverconsole whats going on, so you know the exact point & menu where it crashes