In need of macro recorder

Hi guys, I need an application that records my mouse and/or keyboard so that it plays samp automaticly .

For example... I connect to my local server and then walk/run/ and it repeats what I did.

I've tried some cleo mods, but they were designed for something else like cheating..

Thank you.

never heard of it did u try googling it if you can't find it there then there is no luck here xd

Do this on most servers and you'll end up banned, just saying...

Why do you really need to do this?

****** returns dozens of working recorders. Why dont you try that?

BTW Windows 3.1 came with one, more than 20 years ago.

Autohotkey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Do this on most servers and you'll end up banned, just saying...

Why do you really need to do this?
I was not clear enoguh, I guess. I do not want an application that records my vehicle route or on foot route to repeat jobs on rp servers or something like that.

For this ^ I've got some cleo mods.

I need an application that records all my physhical moves so that I can record a short clip with two computers, where it is necessary to interact with few things. I tried NPCs, but I cannot make it working the way I would like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
****** returns dozens of working recorders. Why dont you try that?

BTW Windows 3.1 came with one, more than 20 years ago.
I tried some of them, but it fails when pressing/holding space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold
Посмотреть сообщение
Autohotkey.
I thought it was only about keybinds. I'll give it a try.

Thank you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJane
Посмотреть сообщение
I was not clear enoguh, I guess. I do not want an application that records my vehicle route or on foot route to repeat jobs on rp servers or something like that.

For this ^ I've got some cleo mods.

I need an application that records all my physhical moves so that I can record a short clip with two computers, where it is necessary to interact with few things. I tried NPCs, but I cannot make it working the way I would like.
Not going to happen, and if you do it, you'll end up being banned if they figure it out.

In short, you're better of just doing what you need to do and not using methods that exploit.

Again, you're better off just doing what needs to be done, and if you don't want to, buy an account off someone and risk that being banned as well.

I suppose you should search it in gamemodding.com or gtagarage there's so many recording mods there and I have a friend of mine playing SA-MP with me once and he uses this kind of mod and he got banned for using an illegal mod. Just saying before using the recorder mods to might not end up getting banned. Try ask.com or ****** to find more recorder mods in GTA SA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Not going to happen, and if you do it, you'll end up being banned if they figure it out.

In short, you're better of just doing what you need to do and not using methods that exploit.

Again, you're better off just doing what needs to be done, and if you don't want to, buy an account off someone and risk that being banned as well.
Please, read my comment. I do NOT want to abuse/exploit any server other than my LOCAL (LAN) server to record a short clip.

I was just saying that there are cleo mods which are used to autoplay on RP servers, and I already tried them on my private server to accomplish my goal.

Anyway, thanks for the advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
Посмотреть сообщение
I suppose you should search it in gamemodding.com or gtagarage there's so many recording mods there and I have a friend of mine playing SA-MP with me once and he uses this kind of mod and he got banned for using an illegal mod. Just saying before using the recorder mods to might not end up getting banned. Try ask.com or ****** to find more recorder mods in GTA SA
Thank you, I'll look more into the subject.

Edit:

Solved. Thank you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJane
Посмотреть сообщение
Please, read my comment. I do NOT want to abuse/exploit any server other than my LOCAL (LAN) server to record a short clip.
Get someone on there and spec them...

Or, get an old PC, run SAMP on that and record on your main PC, and avoid having to chance the fact that you end up with a virus in the least.

Really, you need to bite the bullet and get someone to control the second PC for you.