Searching for a new VPS for my Server!

Hey I wanted to hire an new VPS for my Linux Samp Server, but it shouldn't be more then 10$ a month

ans my PM

www.contabo.com

With your budget, you could rent an awesome VPS to create a hosting company, not hosting only one server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
www.contabo.com

With your budget, you could rent an awesome VPS to create a hosting company, not hosting only one server.
Have you tested it?

Used it some months ago for my community. The company itself is well known all around the world and has a lot of cusomers. Also their prices are very low, comparing with ohers. They've got a lot of awards for their professionalism and so. If you're afraid of spending your monry there, I think you could ask for refund, in case you're dissapointed wih their service; I'm not quite sure though.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Used it some months ago for my community. The company itself is well known all around the world and has a lot of cusomers. Also their prices are very low, comparing with ohers. They've got a lot of awards for their professionalism and so. If you're afraid of spending your monry there, I think you could ask for refund, in case you're dissapointed wih their service; I'm not quite sure though.
The one for 7$, is it quick, well does it have a good ping?

https://contabo.com/?show=vps

i dont believe it. 7.99 eur for 6 GB Ram

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
www.contabo.com

Why would you create a hosting company with a 10 dollar VPS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypros
Посмотреть сообщение
The one for 7$, is it quick, well does it have a good ping?
Ping can vary depending on what location you're pinging it from and what location the server is located at.

Anyways I'd recommend OVH, their VPS servers tend to not be choked not any of the ones I've had anyways and of course DDoS Protection is a added bonus.

I recommend you Digital Ocean, I have been using it since January and all is working fine without problems since then.
Also you get $10 free once you have made a PayPal payment or linked your credit card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su37Erich
Посмотреть сообщение
I recommend you Digital Ocean, I have been using it since January and all is working fine without problems since then.
Also you get $10 free once you have made a PayPal payment or linked your credit card.
Is the 5$/mo model good for an samp server? And how many player slots can I make?