The most unique server

Hello!In this thread you can say what gamemode is the best.But you must say why it's so unique,you can also say what you dislike about the server.Let me start

UL Dayz 42O - Great Anti-Cheat,texdraws,fun to play on,altrough you can rage quickly and there are a lot of airbrakes.I personally like all the secrets.Theres no RDM in this server so that's a +.
Crazy Bobs Cops 'n Robbers-Most unique server,good missions,secrets.But the admin and players there suck,I played it for 3 years,now I quitted it because the players RDM and some admins don't do there job right.Its destroys the gameplay.But still,a nice server.
ZX Zombies vs Humans - Gameplay is good,a lot of things you can do,active admins,hackers are rare,a lot of good maps,unique zombie system

Convoy Trucking.
As the title suggests, it's a truncking server. It has unique maps, they're made so well that words can't describe. A fully working ferry going from LS to the custom made islands, cruise control, a sh!tload of missions to do (from trucks to towing vehicles and plane flights), good anti cheat and a freakin' awesome staff.

So far the only downside I saw was that they changed their host a lot, but everything seems to be stable lately. It's not the best server in the world, but it's the best I've seen.

GamerX, because it's simply unique and awesome! The best place to hangout. I just go there - and play because it's fun to play there. It has many unique features (custom img tool etc..) and a decent website too.

Literally, we're advertising the popular servers by describing the servers, but..

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangV10
View Post
Las Venturas Playground

Lots of features such as a "chase" system to allow admins the ability to specify a player who gets highlighted on the mini-map, along with a cruise system, vehicle ramp system, etc. Pretty sure it's built in-house, too.
Look, people even started advertising... oh gosh.

Dont use "unique". Unique servers describing themselves as "unique" arent unique. "Unique" as "the only one of its kind" cant really be applied to samp servers.
Better use "extraordinary" or something to say that a server has features that other servers usually dont have.

New Evolution Freeroam
Loads of unique features & maps, friendly players and admins, daily dosage of shitstorms to keep your mind busy and entertained at the same time <3
Anyhow, I have loved playing on that server and I will surely visit the other ones mentioned in this thread, they do seem interesting.

For role play and interaction, I would say LS-RP.

Vampires Ware wolves and Humans Roleplay
The inventory system , The unique jobs makes it really addictive , i personally like the hunter job the most , It's quite fun and interesting and the server is awesome but really needs some active helpers most of them are usually afk .
Project Los angeles
It is hated but in reality , i prefer it more than any other server , You get to play with coons and yeah get annoyed but you really find some good roleplayers in the server , The admins are alright except a few of them and yeah its fun to play over there with your friends like sometimes cooning around and sometimes roleplaying .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Dont use "unique". Unique servers describing themselves as "unique" arent unique. "Unique" as "the only one of its kind" cant really be applied to samp servers.
Better use "extraordinary" or something to say that a server has features that other servers usually dont have.
There's nothing really wrong with describing a server as unique. There is more than 1 definition of unique.

Quote:

particularly remarkable, special, or unusual.
synonyms: remarkable, special, singular, noteworthy, notable, signal, outstanding, extraordinary; More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
View Post
GamerX, because it's simply unique and awesome! The best place to hangout. I just go there - and play because it's fun to play there. It has many unique features (custom img tool etc..) and a decent website too.

Literally, we're advertising the popular servers by describing the servers, but..

EDIT:

Look, people even started advertising... oh gosh.
but wait, u quit samp no ? o.o