Connecting NPC => requests connection cookie - Problem

I'm trying to add moving NPC which will control train afterwards. But when I connect NPC then I get "requests connection cookie".
I've been away from SAMP for like 8 months, so I don't have a much of a clue what have been changed since then. I know that there came out 0.3.7 (and Im using it), but it seems that there has changed some networking stuff too on the way, which I'm not aware of yet. So if someone can explain and solve the problem so I can connect NPC's then I'd be grateful.
I know that too, that there were some guy who had same kind of problem in Linux OS, he solved it my set CHMOD executing permissions to samp-npc executables, but I currently have Windows to test my stuff. I tried already putting "Run as Admin" to samp-npc.exe, but that didn't had any effect.
Server console won't say anything that the NPC is disconnected, but when I go to game, then NPC isn't there where it suppose to be.

Pic of console:

Edit: Had other basic NPC scripting problems... Haven't work'ed with them like in 1.5 years or so yeah. Had some typos in scriptfile names n so.