Pawn Compiler Library has stopped working error.

Help please i have a huge script, i cant compile it, when i compile, it waits 10 secs then show box Pawn Compiler Library has stopped working

Up Up

This is the case when your brackets are misaligned. The last code you have added is probably false. Check your brackets (should be pretty easy if you have everything aligned nicely).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamorunl
Посмотреть сообщение
This is the case when your brackets are misaligned. The last code you have added is probably false. Check your brackets (should be pretty easy if you have everything aligned nicely).
the problem is i forgot what last thing i made

UP UP

up up? In 10 minutes? Go find your missing bracket! You've got your answer, now go search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlaL
Посмотреть сообщение
the problem is i forgot what last thing i made
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlaL
Посмотреть сообщение
UP UP
You're not allowed to bump a topic that often, if I recall it correctly you're allowed to bump 24 hours AFTER the last reaction was posted. For your issue;

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamorunl
Посмотреть сообщение
As Mamo said, you got to check your brackets, there's not much else we can help you with. If you don't know what the last thing you editted is, you have to check the whole script, good luck!

Best regards,
Jesse