Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

I half expected there to be one of these already! But hey, video games are awesome and I'm sure most of you can agree so lets chat about E3 here!

If you don't know what E3 is: it's a big commercial gaming event held in Los Angeles every year where the big companies oversell their upcoming broken games and make promises they never keep. But the trailers are usually pretty cool and every now and then a decent game comes from it.

So far, only Bethesda have had a conference. In case you missed it, the Doom trailer was fucking awesome:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NteAPGprDJk[/ame]

And the full conference:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KApp699WdE[/ame]

I actually came to Doom pretty late on but Doom 3 was one of the best damn games I've played so I'm looking forward to this one!

Fallout 4 felt like theyre presenting van andreas. They stole all my fucking ideas!!!!!111

I am just waiting for The Division's gameplay. 2:45pm PDT.

Haha Mauzen, I felt the same when New Vegas was released! I wrote down a bunch of ideas with some friends for a survival type game/mod which ended up becoming my current server and almost all the ideas popped up in the NV trailer :P

I was excited for The Division but Ubi's track record recently has put me off. I hope it doesn't suffer the same fate and I hope Ubi learnt from their previous broken releases and that the delays are worth it.

I don't have up much with E3 anymore. I watched Microsoft's live stream during last years E3 and I was so mad that the new Tomb Raider title was going to be an XBox exclusive (at least for a while). I consider E3 to be an event for the casual. Most of the time it's just: consoles, "awesome graphics", consoles, "silky smooth 30 fps/900p", and more consoles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Fallout 4 felt like theyre presenting van andreas. They stole all my fucking ideas!!!!!111
Woah-ho-ho! lol.

On-Topic: Doom E3's trailer is fuckin' damn awesome! I just love it! Awesome!

Disnoured 2 trailer looks banging.

Fallout 4, Dishonored 2 .. and much more. Excitement still rising
I just want a Teaser from EA for Battlefield 5 (which i doubt is possible)

Ehh.. I wish Bully 2 exists!

Just FYI the Dishonoured 2 trailer was all CG not in-engine graphics, just thought I'd get that (despite obvious) info out there.

It still looked fucking nice from a 3D art perspective though! That whole world is really well designed and makes me want to play it (like the first Dishonoured trailer). Unfortunately I never finished the original game, is it worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clergy
Посмотреть сообщение
Ehh.. I wish Bully 2 exists!
It might! But it's widely known that Rockstar don't do E3 so if there is a Bully 2 you'll hear about it elsewhere (likely in the same way GTA 5 was announced).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko_boy
Посмотреть сообщение
Fallout 4, Dishonored 2 .. and much more. Excitement still rising
I just want a Teaser from EA for Battlefield 5 (which i doubt is possible)
BF5 won't be for a while, even announcements/teasers. Hardline still has a year lifecycle of DLC left and Battlefront be their flagship title for the next year. I would expect BF5 to overlap that though so 2016 might be the year of BF5.