how to get repurtion plz tell

how to get repurtion plz tell helppp

By not posting useless threads as the last few you've made, using the search function and actually contribute something to the community.

I repped you for your useless thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
Посмотреть сообщение
I repped you for your useless thread.
Yes. Let us all approve this behaviour by giving the guy actual reputation. I wonder how much more useless crap will get posted after this.

You have to pay Ј5 to a charity of your choice.

Release some of your work, prove that you worth having a reputation added to your reputation's bank; Help improving the community, discuss about some cool cases or whatever in everything and nothing section, help newbies in scripting help section and more to do to get a reputation point.
Good luck I gotta say!

It looks like I attempted to help to answer the question that is confusing a lot of you, and I hope I actually helped, I deserve a reputation, don't I?

plz i need my rep to be 15

Why the F are you actually giving him rep? He's only asking for it to post ad without ANY contribution to this forum. I miss days of negative reputation when we could correct nonsense like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySedeyn
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes. Let us all approve this behaviour by giving the guy actual reputation. I wonder how much more useless crap will get posted after this.
+1.