Maps disappear!

I got a huge ass gamemode with 30747 lines. So I include all my maps from a filterscript. Every time I add new maps to that filterscript, my other maps disappear. Also, I added streamer plugin(Latest version) to that filterscript. But it can't take any of the CreateDynamicObject. Any idea why? How do I fix it? Any alternative idea to load maps?

Thanks

Port the converted maps to your gamemode, group objects by their purpose in a new include and include it in your gamemode. That way your "big ass" collection of random maps in one filterscript won't get unloaded or as you say, disappear.

Thanks for your "big ass" reply. Could you please explain what you mean by Port the converted maps to my gamemode? You mean make an include for that? Isn't that possible to add those from filterscript then? Thanks for your quick reply

No problem. Well what I meant is you already have them converted to SA-MP CreateObject lines, or if you use Streamer plugin it'll be CreateDynamicObject. Just paste those lines from your filterscript(s) in a file, save it in your includes folder and use the #include directive to include it somewhere in your gamemode (preferably under OnGameModeInit).