some VIP system help

hello guys , i have a question , how can you read from here that player is given 1 month GOLD VIP?
Код:
				SendClientMessageEx(giveplayerid, COLOR_GRAD2, " Congratulations - you have won one month of Gold VIP!");
				SendClientMessageEx(giveplayerid, COLOR_GRAD2, " Note: This rare reward may take up to 48 hours to be rewarded.");
				format(PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pFlag], 128, "Free Gold VIP (Gift)");
				format(string, sizeof(string), "{AA3333}AdmWarning{FFFF00}: %s has just gifted %s and he won one month of Gold VIP.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid));
				ABroadCast(COLOR_YELLOW, string, 2);
				new year,month,day,log[128];
				getdate(year, month, day);
				format(log, sizeof(log), "AdmCmd: %s has just gifted %s and he won one month of Gold VIP(%d-%d-%d)", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid), month, day, year);
				Log("logs/gifts.log", log);
				format(string, sizeof(string), "%s was just gifted one month of Gold VIP, enjoy!", GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid));
				ProxDetector(30.0, giveplayerid, string, COLOR_YELLOW,COLOR_YELLOW,COLOR_YELLOW,COLOR_YELLOW,COLOR_YELLOW);
			}
		}
		PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pGiftTime] = 300;
the reason i ask for this is i wanna remake my VIP system so i can give player a monthly VIP

Thank you for the help!

SendClientMessageEx(giveplayerid, COLOR_GRAD2, " Congratulations - you have won one month of Gold VIP!");
SendClientMessageEx(giveplayerid, COLOR_GRAD2, " Note: This rare reward may take up to 48 hours to be rewarded.");

Код:
He'll be flagged for it
format(PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pFlag], 128, "Free Gold VIP (Gift)");

okay but does it give him it automatically or?

or if it dosent give the monthly vip for the player then , can you tell me basics to make it avaible for year/month?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FexTern
Посмотреть сообщение
or if it dosent give the monthly vip for the player then , can you tell me basics to make it avaible for year/month?

Thanks!
With my knowledge of the NG:RP script, they /report -> next page -> prize claim and the admin will gift it to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FexTern
Посмотреть сообщение

Thanks!
Yup, as BornHuman said as I see You are using NGG script so they will use /report >> Next Page >> Prize Claim And Senior Administrator+ will set it. (/setvip)

Rep me if i helped you.