8K 4320p on *******!

The video was published on June 7, 2015. There are currently two cameras which can record at this quality. The thread will be updated soon with the cameras, information about them, and pictures. You can see the video using this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLprVF6d7Ug .

As Luke and Marika Neumann the creators of the film say:"4K is so "early 2015". Expectation that this type of videos will extend by the end of 2015. Let's hope the best, have fun.

If you have any questions, go ahead and ask here and I wouldn't hesistate to answer your questions.

EDIT:

SOURCE:- 4KTVMAG

The term 8K is not yet established very well, but will describe several resolutions with a horizontal resolution of about 8,000 pixels analogous to the 4K resolution. At the moment the only approved standard of an 8K resolution is 7,680 x 4,320 as part of the Ultra HD standard. It is used in digital television and known as 8K UHDTV (4320p).

UHDTV 8K-resolution

The resolution of 8K UHDTV results in 33,177,600 pixels, which matches the pixel count of HDTV (1080p) times 16. The aspect ratio stays the same: 1.78:1 or 16:9. Because of this upscaling of 1080p or 2160p material will be very easy.

In the second quarter of 2013 Astro Design announced the camera AH-4800 which is capable of recording 8K footage. Also several TV manufacturers announced 8K devices.

The BM4KPC camera which records in 4K:

Preview:
The AH 4800 camera which records in 8K:

Preview:

bruh ur eye cant see above 720p

/s

Edit: My computer doesn't even seem to be able to properly play it, even at 4K. It's so sluggish and slow with enormous CPU usage.

Looks sick.

Yep... Chrome crashed in my PC.

Thread updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение

/s

Edit: My computer doesn't even seem to be able to properly play it, even at 4K. It's so sluggish and slow with enormous CPU usage.
Cannot get the part of "your eye cannot see above 720p. And as they've mentioned it's still in it's so early stages and it needs a very good internet connection. What's your download speed? Also, your screen resolution needs to be high as far as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks sick.
Elaborate how is it sick please?.. Aren't you at least happy of an upcoming new change which offers high video resolutions?..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DOG]irinel1996
Посмотреть сообщение
Yep... Chrome crashed in my PC.
Screen resolution needs to be high plus the download speed, it works like a charm here on Firefox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrAtIc
Посмотреть сообщение
Elaborate how is it sick please?.. Aren't you at least happy of an upcoming new change which offers high video resolutions?..
are you sarcastic or just new to the internet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
are you sarcastic or just new to the internet?
do all ur posts sir need to be off topic and full of crap?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
i dont see crap lying around my post

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone of you actually have a device that can display 8k resolution?
I only got a 2k device

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you getting salty since you got rekt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение

/s

Are you pulling a xbawx fanboy argument? :3

720 p is bettr thn 1080!

(I noticed /s)

I cannot even get 4k, whats the point.