Windows 10

Is anyone going to be upgrading? I'm still using Windows 7 at the minute, just wondering if it's actually worth it.

Of course. As soon as it's released.

I've been using Windows 7 for so many years now, it is time for an upgrade! At least the start menu is back, that's what put me off upgrading to Windows 8.

Well, I have the chance to preserve it for free, but I'm still not sure if I want to do it. New windows = new bugs, remember what happened with windows 8 when it first came out. So, I might wait a while before getting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
View Post
Well, I have the chance to preserve it for free, but I'm still not sure if I want to do it.
Everyone who has Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 can upgrade for free within the first 365 days of the release of Windows 10, and still won't have to pay anything after that. If you don't have 7/8/8.1, or decide to get it after the 365 days, you will have to buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
View Post
I've been using Windows 7 for so many years now, it is time for an upgrade! At least the start menu is back, that's what put me off upgrading to Windows 8.
Same reasons. I had 8.1 for sometime and speed is awesome, however missing Start is a deal breaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
View Post
Same reasons. I had 8.1 for sometime and speed is awesome, however missing Start is a deal breaker.
You should have tried out Start8.

I will wait for other users reviews and hope for a stable version, but i will most likely stick to windows7

Those who say "Windows 7 > all" without having even tried Windows 8/.1/10 are the weirdest and the worst kind of person I've ever seen over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceX
View Post
You should have tried out Start8.
I did have some start mod. But having to mod Windows to add the most basic functionality, is like you would have to install mod to have cars in GTA.