Need Help ! Begginer

Hey im ramin a Rpg player (samp player)
i player samp for 2 years and now im thinking about why we dont have any Rp server in our country
and i was thinking about making Server
ok lets start then .
its about two day's im reading this turt about scripting in forum's but ...
i cant understand anything maybe its cuse of my bad eng understanding i dont want to copyright sv scripts
but if you think you can help me with scripting : Like
Giving Usefull Tips
or
Learning me
or
making me a script
or
beeing my scripter tell me .
all help's are welcomed
Thanks for reading

Guys if you think i will learn something about Scripting with reading some Post's or ... just let me know i will try hard to learn :X

also you can pm me in
mobin.kh@yahoo.com
or
khramin78@gmail.com
Sry for my Bad English
i just need some help

use this link, it contains a lot of the functions and has very simple tutorials that gives you a basic knowledge of scripting. https://sampwiki.blast.hk/

Here is a tip to learn how to script, you basically need to have a strong desire to learn how to script and study as hard as you can on code and do your thing. That is basically how I learned how to script and how I learn things nowadays.

i already chacked them but tnx for reply and will practice on them

It takes time to experience SA-MP and to gain knowledge about it. Don't expect that in one week you will be a famous scripter. Hang out around this forum, and I can ensure you will learn something new daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
It takes time to experience SA-MP and to gain knowledge about it. Don't expect that in one week you will be a famous scripter. Hang out around this forum, and I can ensure you will learn something new daily.
ofcourse im not expecting that its hard to script i just asked about your exprence in this long way
Thanks for reply