Halp D:

Can anyone tell me how to localhost a server using mysql db?

anyways i searched and found wampserver... i guess i can use it.. but when i try to run it. it shows the error of msvcr110.dll not found... any assistance please

and m i on the right path?

Go to ******, type "msvcr110.dll" and download it. Then go to your wampserver folder or your samp folder and extract it. It should fix your problem.

i tried didnt helped ;_; also i downloaded it accordingly...for 32 bit (my pc is 32 bit)

does that error occur when you try to open wampserver or the samp server? what kind of windows are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
Go to ******, type "msvcr110.dll" and download it. Then go to your wampserver folder or your samp folder and extract it. It should fix your problem.
Don't ever download random DLL files from the internet.

OP, if you had bothered to ****** your problem you would have found that the error means you're missing this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...aspx?id=30679# - so download it from the Microsoft site and watch all your problems float away.

But if you do download random DLL's from the internet, make sure you also install PC Optimizer Pro and PC Speed Boost and DLL Cleaner etc

ill try it evolution thanks.

I recommend Xampp, you just install it and setup the phpmyadmin and boom.

Not solved T_T