SA-MP for PS2 possibly??

I wanted to know if GTA SA could be played online, on PS2. Even if loads of wires and a special server had to be set up, do you still think it could be possible? If not, elaborate why you think it won't happen.

why the hell would you want to play on a ps2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTASAPS2
View Post
If not, elaborate why you think it won't happen.
Lol. Plug your PS2 controller in PC and bam, you have SAMP for PS2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
View Post
Here you go OP.

How are you suppose to script for ps2? provide internet connection to it? and it doesnt even have a indie os.

This is like saying "make Windows work in my iPhone"

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
View Post
How are you suppose to script for ps2? provide internet connection to it? and it doesnt even have a indie os.
PS2 actually has network adapter and can go online. However, this topic is most likely trolling.

I have heard one did it. But I don't know if it's true though.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...mp-to-windows/

(Look in the comments).

Sorry if it's not ok to post it..

Playing SA-MP on 15 year old hardware isn't exactly going to work out anyway. Try playing on a server with hundreds of players and thousands of objects streamed in on your PS2. You're going to have a bad time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
View Post
On guy installed Windows on his watch, so yeah...it's possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
View Post
On guy installed Windows on his watch, so yeah...it's possible.
This is so hilarious. By your post's meaning we can live forever, if this guy have installed windows on his watch.

Anything is possible with technology, I don't think you are aware of the modern technology and what it can do. We are making every thing with technology and one day it will be the reason we die.

Regarding SA-MP on PS2, that is unnecessary. Play it on the computer since computers ruleeeeeeeeee.

Quote:
View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
View Post
This is so hilarious. By your post's meaning we can live forever, if this guy have installed windows on his watch.
It's not hilarious, I am serious as possible. I've seen it at news, at TV. I'll post it here in case I find the video.

Quote:
View Post
but that is not impossible at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
View Post
This is totally me, I have one of those cheap ($2 on Amazon actually), blue, dual slot adapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
View Post
1. Script on computer, run server on PS2. But I think he was only trying to PLAY on the PS2, not run a server on it.
2. Yes, you can provide internet to a PS2. Why else would it have LAN and telephone outlets?
3. You can install different OS's on PS2's. In fact, I've done it.

Quote:
View Post
Funny thing is, this is actually VERY possible. Also, it has been done and is being done at this very moment. Do you really think Microsoft would ever let Apple get away with the only super-watch? Fuck no.