Help In open game panel

Solved.

It only runs on Linux based OS.

If you read the installation instructions you would know OGP supports wine which allows you to run game servers on Linux based OS which only run on a Windows OS

You can't officially run OGP on Windows. This is the type of stuff that you need to figure out before you post in your signature "New And Best Hosting" with your free web host on which you've exceeded the CPU limit.

It's not for me it's for my friend who wants to know and I was also thinking that OGP won't support in windows it only supports on linux and i tried to understand him my best but still he did not understood so I made a thread and show to him and now he understood that

Hmm, why exactly did you open thread here and not on their support forum?

In their forum there is no use of it because the OGP developer has left the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouizGhouri
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not for me it's for my friend who wants to know and I was also thinking that OGP won't support in windows it only supports on linux and i tried to understand him my best but still he did not understood so I made a thread and show to him and now he understood that
Hey dont worry man I totally believe everything you said.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah. Like really that "friend" couldn't ask this question himself. What kind of procrastination level does he have?

This is an excuse of a school child.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
In their forum there is no use of it because the OGP developer has left the community
Tyger was just on the forum today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
Quit using open game panel , it's the worst panel my life has ever seen
It just seems like you couldn't follow the simple instructions the panel comes with which makes sense seeing as you can't even setup a WHMCS theme properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo.
Посмотреть сообщение
Tyger was just on the forum today.

It just seems like you couldn't follow the simple instructions the panel comes with which makes sense seeing as you can't even setup a WHMCS theme properly.
What?
That's not even ran by me , It's just an advertisment kid get your facts straight away before talking