Drawing new Island in SAMP map - HELP!

Hey guys, i have a question. How can i draw a new island into samp map. I dont mean mapping and etc, just to make a mod and when u insret it u will have roads, houses, building like in real GTA SA map, just i wanna do that for my new comming Island. U have any suggestions?

P.S. - I know its possible, cause i seen that few years ago.

Use a map editor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexserghy
View Post
Hey guys, i have a question. How can i draw a new island into samp map. I dont mean mapping and etc, just to make a mod and when u insret it u will have roads, houses, building like in real GTA SA map, just i wanna do that for my new comming Island. U have any suggestions?

That is mapping :P

The thing you are talking is mapping. ~ You can draw objects and compile them together to make and island.

I think he means the actual singleplayer buildings. In that case, it is in the "data - > maps" folder however it isn't nearly as simple as mapping in SA:MP. Note that this won't affect the whole server, only your game.

No, he means how to add that new island to the mini-map and ESC > Map map.

Hmm, why did you open this topic here and not on modding forum? SAMP doesn't support mods.

You need to replace radar textures. Check detailed radar mod for tipcs or ... ask on modding forum.

Quote:
View Post

Try to suggest this in a modding forums that would help you to create a new mods for the new island your proposing with.

Guys thanks on tips.

I didnt express my self quiet good.

Yes i wanna mod current GTA map ( Radar ) and add my own island in it, so when im done with that u can insert it like mod in ur GTA directory and u will have roads, building, etc etc in ur radar, so it wont be blank on sea.

Thanks once more!

Quote:
View Post
Guys thanks on tips.

I didnt express my self quiet good.

Yes i wanna mod current GTA map ( Radar ) and add my own island in it, so when im done with that u can insert it like mod in ur GTA directory and u will have roads, building, etc etc in ur radar, so it wont be blank on sea.

Thanks once more!
That won't work in your GTA directory lol, your island won't be available for you in your single player mode or in any server unless you are making your own server which can have the map. This map can be available in your own game mode.