getting a ip from a offline player

is there a way to get a ip from a account through scriptfile? if yes, can you show me?

You can read files from scriptfiles folder, reading/saving methods are different and you need to save an IP so you can load it later.

Well, It's useless to give you the code that I use for my GM. One because my GM is MySQL, and two because it just won't work with yours. What I do is, when the player connects, I change a variable on the player's record (for you, the player's file) called LastIP and have their last IP saved there. So when they logout and an admin uses /ocheck (offline check), they can see the last IP that was used to login. Then they can do whatever they want from there (cross-check IP's etc. etc.)

damn

This question actually sounds quite silly for me.All I would do is save the last 5 IPs of a player in the player database and retrieve it whenever I need it.

SA-MP doesn't provide any in-built feature using which you can get an IP of an offline player.

yes it sound silly. but i needed some code for admins to check a player account using some command like /checkip that would search though his account for an ip for unbanning ip.(instead of me going to the scriptfile folder looking for the ip)

Show this file with ips

the ip store in the account like this
Quote:

[account]
Ip = 192.168.1.11

Just make a variable something like "UnbanIP" and save it. Then when they are being unbanned, load that string into memory and unban it.

and what you to do with this ip? you want for specific player name or search all players with this ip?