Need Ideas

Hi everyone! Currently I'm extremely bored and I'm looking for something to do. I'm honestly looking to do something with coding. I've made almost everything with php and mysql. So any ideas? If anyone has a website needed to be made talk to me! I can help. So what should I make now?

Play new games, go outside, make random shit, do stupid challenges.

Contact me on amanmohammed4

That sir seems completey boring also. If I go outside its to go to clean my backyard more. I've all my games on my steam so I guess I'm screwed?

Learn visual basic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
Learn visual basic.
Eh? What could I make with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepko
Посмотреть сообщение
That sir seems completey boring also. If I go outside its to go to clean my backyard more. I've all my games on my steam so I guess I'm screwed?
Where do you live, I would love to go outside but I live in Cali and it's hot AF so I have to wait till 5 or 6 to go outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze
Посмотреть сообщение
Where do you live, I would love to go outside but I live in Cali and it's hot AF so I have to wait till 5 or 6 to go outside.
Ohio hahaha its like 75? http://prntscr.com/7djrwu

Go out side. Talk a walk and talk with people or get a job. Thats probably the best solution.

Halp me out

if you know php and stuff im working a server... it uses mysql and i need a website designer...and stats thingy on forums

P.S it ll still take me few months to do it..