Taking suggestions for my Breaking Bad themed server (Better Call Saul)

Sorry, if this is seen as advertising, please delete the post.

I am currently working on a script called Albuquerque Roleplay (check my signature for progress reports/blog).
Please leave your suggestions for any features that are critical and you would like to see on this server.

P.S: The script is completely from scratch, I am doing everything by myself.

work on a website before you keep working on the script itself. SA-MP RP servers rely on forum based sites heavily.

Your imagination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
View Post
Your imagination.
I'd like to quote Albert Einstien here: "The true sign of intelligence is imagination not knowledge"

Suggestions, huh? Ok. A better UI. A better website. A better environment. And for gods sake, a better admin team. Maybe something unique? Yes, you can. Think about it, since you're the one who's scripting, think about something unique. Roleplay's are being created by many people around here.. look for something new, prepare something new. Amaze people! And they'll visit you.

A dirty cop / good cop system! the dirty cop can get officer tenpenny skin and stuffs like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
View Post
A dirty cop / good cop system! the dirty cop can get officer tenpenny skin and stuffs like that
Wow... how original... I'm sure no server you play on uses that feature...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threshold
View Post
Wow... how original... I'm sure no server you play on uses that feature...
i actually lol'd at this. :3

Character system. You create an account and then you can create multiple characters.

I'd better suggest you should hire more scripters/mappers to help you in your future server projects.

Make a blader system, to piss off and do other shits. Can not be done on road, i can be done in house washroom or restaurant washroom or any local washrooms... That would be awesome for a roleplay server. It would be uniqe too. Don't forgot to put anims and effects.

Make it possible to cook meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
View Post
Make it possible to cook meth
Already possible
A certain faction can cook meth and crack and sell it. It is controlled though, so they can't get loads of the stuff without working for it.

I appreciate someone tries to bring the TV Series alive with a Roleplay server/game.
I posted something on your forum-blog, so check it please, because I would like to play on the server.

I have only one small suggestion:
Make it so people can't join with the name of a main character of the show so they wont troll around. You'll choose from the players who will be who and that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoBy41
View Post
I appreciate someone tries to bring the TV Series alive with a Roleplay server/game.
I posted something on your forum-blog, so check it please, because I would like to play on the server.

I have only one small suggestion:
Make it so people can't join with the name of a main character of the show so they wont troll around. You'll choose from the players who will be who and that's it.
Hey, I don't use skype so to answer your question; the server is not online yet, I am currently in the scripting process.

Also, yes! Main characters are handpicked so you'll be sure i.e. Walter White is played by a good roleplayer

Try packing up a few mods so when the server starts you'll have an official modpack with Walter White, Jesse Pinkman and the other BrBa characters if you find any mod including them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoBy41
View Post
Try packing up a few mods so when the server starts you'll have an official modpack with Walter White, Jesse Pinkman and the other BrBa characters if you find any mod including them.
Good suggestion, might do this.