Hostskool dead?

What happened to the host provider "Hostskool"? They are not replying to my tickets from a weeks or more...?

Maybe they're dead? Or they lost interest in running the host now. Don't know much, I'll wait for others answer for the correct info. But still have patience, maybe they answer your questions later. Maybe there's some problem with system or shits..

EDIT: Thats what happens when you chase the buses. You mis-read

OT: Give them time. Not like everything can be done in a rush.

I have 11 months experience with them...they answered tickets within 6 hours for me... and they were responsible enough...not sure whats wrong...it was a good host provider...i wanted to have services again

Don't they have any other ways to contact them? Like for example: I use skype support and tickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze
View Post
Don't they have any other ways to contact them? Like for example: I use skype support and tickets.
He already talked about tickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
View Post
He already talked about tickets.
Did you notice I said "other" ways to contact them. I believe a hosting provider should always have a secondary method to get in touch with someone. Tickets can do the work but in case the website goes down, or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze
View Post
Did you notice I said "other" ways to contact them. I believe a hosting provider should always have a secondary method to get in touch with someone. Tickets can do the work but in case the website goes down, or something.
The website shouldn't go down — You're clearly using this thread as a means to advertise your company.

Quote:
View Post
The website shouldn't go down — You're clearly using this thread as a means to advertise your company.
i didnt even noticed he is going to start a hosting company before i saw your thread...

i dont see where he is trying to adv his hosting company?

wat

Quote:
View Post
+1, this guy has been posting borderline spam everywhere which is funny considering his company hasn't even "opened" yet.