[FilterScript] [SHOEBILL] Gamemode Reloader

Hi,

yesterday I made an automatic gamemode reloader for shoebill, which will reload your gamemode automatically when the file will change. This is very useful, because you don't have to restart your server manually or via the /rcon reload command. If you want to use this plugin, you need to open your resources.yml file and add this to the plugins section:

Code:
- net.gtaun:shoebill-gamemode-reloader:1.0-SNAPSHOT
Now, it should look like this:

Code:
plugins:
  - net.gtaun:shoebill-gamemode-reloader:1.0-SNAPSHOT
If you start the server the first time after editing the resources.yml, you need to make sure that you are not in offlineMode, because the server needs to download one artifact from repo.gtaun.net.
After the first start, the server should be running fine. When you recompile your gamemode now, the server will automatically restart.

Manual download: http://ci.gtaun.net/job/shoebill-gam...0-SNAPSHOT.jar
Source (GitHub): https://github.com/Shoebill/shoebill-gamemode-reloader

(This plugin was made for the project "Shoebill", and won't work with a normal pawn system or the normal SA-MP Server. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=397735)

good job dude..
+Rep..i will test it soon

This is not a filterscript though dude wrong section it belongs on your project plugin page and should really be considered a tool not a filterscript for a release. Just re-make the thread in tools and ask them to delete this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
This is not a filterscript though dude wrong section it belongs on your project plugin page and should really be considered a tool not a filterscript for a release. Just re-make the thread in tools and ask them to delete this.
Basically this but nice one I guess

Okay so, this will make an self-function when the server crashes per example to start it again? as i know it makes the same function when loads the server, right?

@nilesk: It automatically reloads the server when your recompile your gamemode.

Very useful, thank you!

when this plugin reloads my gamemode, I get some random ZIP uncompressing exceptions when I load classpath resources, but when I start Shoebill using startup.sh, everything works fine.
I think this happens because shoebill tries to load my gamemode when maven copy operation is not finished, so i think it can be fixed by sleeping for ~500ms under while(true) gamemode reloader loop.

really? It's to write 3 letters in the console:
gmx
done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
View Post
really? It's to write 3 letters in the console:
gmx
done.
After a deployment and running unit tests pass, the gamemode will automatically be restarted without the aid of anyone else to be there. You could set a Jenkins job to trigger at a certain time to target a small percentage of the players whilst most are offline.

It's a good idea actually a very handy feature for my development.

Thanks for the hard work MK124.

Was looking for something like this, Thanks dude!
But how to use it? lol