Cannot connect to this forum.

Hi, why i cant connect to this forum? it show me infinite load. but when i try to use this i can connect to this forum and making this post.

Try contacting your ISP. If nothing is wrong there, your IP may be blacklisted and or filtered by SA:MP or CloudFlare in which case you'd need to contact team@sa-mp.com for more information.

I think, this can be fixed by changing your DNS server.

It won't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
I think, this can be fixed by changing your DNS server.

It appears that you're more than likely caught in a range ban from the forums, contact Dugi or any other admin and have them check it for you.

Clear your cache and cookies, it may work. Not sure, though.

It's possible your IP has been blacklisted by Cloudflare and isn't allowing your traffic to pass through it. I'd recommend emailing team@sa-mp.com for more information.

I had this problem couple of times all you have to do is to restart your internet router and that white box ( I Dont know what its called in english) and restart your PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBrianX
Посмотреть сообщение
I had this problem couple of times all you have to do is to restart your internet router and that white box ( I Dont know what its called in english) and restart your PC
Never happen to me, But restart your PC and WiFi.

my ip is dynamic, it is change every 3 - 4 day, now the ip is changed and this problem is solved, thank you all. !!