[GameMode] [New | SA-MP 0.3.7] World War III

Do you have 2.1?

yes i download it and for me it dont work

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER3
Посмотреть сообщение
And when i exit and reyoin the game money and score isnt save and cmd /setcash,/setscore dont work i it display on chat but no effect on score/money stays at 0
AHahaha SAME ! LOL.. my money is for ex : 000000 then i set my money to 999999 the money is getting low again until 00000 (bad english ! haha )

BTW.. GOOD GAMEMODE !

Sorry for the disappointment.
I just forgot to update the gamemode and gadminv2 with serversided.Inc!
I will release a final version with all bugs fixed, after I come home from work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry for the disappointment.
I just forgot to update the gamemode and gadminv2 with serversided.Inc!
I will release a final version with all bugs fixed, after I come home from work.
Nice !!

I just found that if you recompile the admin system with this:
pawn Код:
#include <serversided>
the score and money are fixed.

BTW, lovely name!

And donor commands dont work i set my donor rank to 3 and try to use /dcar or any other donor command it says ''ERROR: You must be a donor level 2+ to use this command.''

links are dead mate

This is the best TDM server, but the links are down. Please anyone upload version 2.1 full package.

Links are dead, anyone please upload?

Thank you for the update, I have taken the job of translating it to improve it and share with my friends. A question the system anti cheat does it work correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmrz96
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you for the update, I have taken the job of translating it to improve it and share with my friends. A question the system anti cheat does it work correctly?
There is no anti cheat system, you have to add it yourself if required so. The script only works on Server sided money and score (was meant to fix auto money reset bug).

how i can make my slief admin can answer me

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleGuy
Посмотреть сообщение
how i can make my slief admin can answer me
Login as RCON (/rcon login <yourpassword>) and then use /setlevel command (level 6 is the highest).
Or goto scriptfiles>Gadmin.db and open table "users". Change your admin level from your respected row.

Hey Gammix you know my problems. I think the problem is that you should compile everything in .zip format and upload it on mediafire or usercloud because solidfiles is giving broken downloads.

Why players marker dissapear when i get close to them!!??

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Updated to build 2.2, fixes money and score reset and updated admin system.
WB.. Nice update.. !!

How do i got about making this work :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoma
Посмотреть сообщение
How do i got about making this work :/
Just run the server.exe, in case you have different plugins, do recompile the script and then run it.

(many users had the problem with streamer, make sure you have compatible .net framework and all the dependencies that plugin requires)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Just run the server.exe, in case you have different plugins, do recompile the script and then run it.

(many users had the problem with streamer, make sure you have compatible .net framework and all the dependencies that plugin requires)
Oh thanks idk what i was doing wrong...