[GameMode] [New | SA-MP 0.3.7] World War III

This is so awesome.

Thanks Gammix.

Nice job mate!

It's very nice. Using arrays to make your code optimized, short, and also increase efficiency.

Rep4u

Gammix i tried to download this script but chrome stop the download and i got a message tht this thing is harmful for ur computer... so i cant download it
can u upload it on anyother site e.g mediafire or pastebin of gm??

Mirror: http://www.megafileupload.com/8P1z/W..._(build_1).zip

Nice gamemode, I liked it.

i wil tested soon

Nice !!!

Very good job. Also thanks for making this possible and for sharing it with us here in the forums. I'll rep you when I see you online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
Посмотреть сообщение
The best ever gamemode! I don't know why you released it, it was really very unique and enjoyable, but actually your efforts are appreciated. Keep going bud
I got the same question for you though.

Anyways, that's one quite good scripting! I love the optimisations and what not. Keep up the good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
The X, Y, Z will be your CPX, CPY, CPZ. But in order to get miniX&Y and maxX&Y, use a gangzone maker filterscript to get those coordinates or actually there is a tutorial about Ganzone wars, you can see how to get gangzone coordinates from /save as well. And then add your capture zone.
Thank you bro! For this awesome gamemode and advance code it really helps newbie like me 100Stars

Can i ask again ? How to show Score Rank Class and Team on Screen ? like your World War Simulator ? I like that textdraw how to make it here too ? thank you !!!!..

Very nice gamemode.

How to show Score Rank Class and Team on Screen ? like your World War Simulator ?

Nice work mate +rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmith12
Посмотреть сообщение
How to show Score Rank Class and Team on Screen ? like your World War Simulator ?
Use Player Textdraws, create the, in OnPlayerConnnect and using GAdmin include, get player kills and deaths, score (GetPlayerScore) and format it into a string. After that, use PlayerTextDrawSetString. You can take help from World War Simulator, or even copy that code!

Updated to build 2.1 (upgraded gadmin to gadminv2). Download 2.1 from the thread.

Thanks alot for the amazing update.

gadmin needs to be fixed.. when i set me donor level 3 and try to use cmd /dcar it saying ''you need to be atleast donor lvl 2 for this cmd''

And when i exit and reyoin the game money and score isnt save and cmd /setcash,/setscore dont work i it display on chat but no effect on score/money stays at 0