Steam Offers

Steam now offers refund to users who aren't satisfied with the game they bought xD
but ur game time must be less than 2 hours!

Link please ? Does this also count the games recieved from giveaways ? :3

I bought PayDay 2 and that game sucks. I always wanted a refund but I don't know their customer services. Mind giving us the link so we may contact them about the refunds they owe us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [J]
Посмотреть сообщение
Link please ? Does this also count the games recieved from giveaways ? :3
You should read more mate, he said refunds on the games "THEY BOUGHT". Giveway and Buying are two different things :P

Also refund is available up to 14 days after buying, ONLY! It counts only for games bought directly on Steam - no giveaways, gifts or bundles! DLC refunding is very limited. Abusing refunds to play games for free will result in denying further refunds! You can refund a game bought just before a sale though

http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds

Quote:

We do not consider it abuse to request a refund on a title that was purchased just before a sale and then immediately rebuying that title for the sale price.

That's epic.

2h and 15 days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bituspy
Посмотреть сообщение
You should read more mate, he said refunds on the games "THEY BOUGHT". Giveway and Buying are two different things :P
Well, my question was, will I be able to refund those which I activated by entering codes or the ones I recieved as gift, after reading the topic(which was not posted earlier), I understood I can't.

steam / help / customer service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
This is somewhat satisfying.