Grand Theft Auto San Andreas does NOT show any respone

Hello All sa-mp people....
I have just had some problems with my windows,So i reinstalled it,New fresh copy,everything about the programs,Got deleted ( The big refreshing ) So now,After i got my laptop today,Trying to start up Gta sa (or the samp) The game doesn't start at all,I'm Lenovo G550 Windows7 ultimate.So as win7,When opening the game,the Auros Themes changes like normal times when i start the game,But the game closes after 3 seconds,As the themes gets back to normal,means the game shut'ed down after the start up,I checked the Windows Task manager.Gives the same idea:The game starts then closes so fast....

Any ideas on how to fix that

Run dxdiag.

Open start menu > Run > dxdiag > Display

Show photo.

Any help please,My PC is like a dead zombie running around my desk...

Did you update your GFX driver? If not do . If yes, then reinstall GTASA. If you alreadyt reinstall your GTASA then delete gta_sa.set from your GTASA document. If you already did, Then connect two time at same for open SA:MP. If not open . Then throw your Laptop out of house(Don't mind Just fun).

Sorry but,What is my GFX driver?how to update it?

I made all points above (From reinstalling GTASA to Connecting 2 times to SA:MP) What to do as updating GFX?

Some help?

Can't any one help me.

@Bingo Guys anyone help me,and i have post'ed the photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Ahmad7
View Post
Sorry but,What is my GFX driver?how to update it?

I made all points above (From reinstalling GTASA to Connecting 2 times to SA:MP) What to do as updating GFX?
Don't be a fool. check driver name then search in ****** for update it