Plugins problem when importing files into FTP.

Well, today i got a host and i imported the script, etc on FTP.

Now when i start up the server, i can see in the logs that Plugins failed
Yet when i run the server on my PC, they all work fine.

These are the plugin fails.

[13:42:30]
[13:42:30] Server Plugins
[13:42:30] --------------
[13:42:30] Loading plugin: streamer
[13:42:30] Failed (plugins/streamer: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[13:42:30] Loading plugin: sscanf
[13:42:30] Failed (plugins/sscanf: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[13:42:30] Loading plugin: dns
[13:42:30] Failed (plugins/dns: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[13:42:30] Loading plugin: libRegEx\libRegEx.so
[13:42:30] Failed (plugins/libRegEx\libRegEx.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

Can i get any help here, as a big system is using these plugins.

Are you sure those plugins are uploaded without any interruptions? (check plugins folder, if those files are there)
and are you running on Windows or Linux?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky™
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure those plugins are uploaded without any interruptions? (check plugins folder, if those files are there)
and are you running on Windows or Linux?
All the files are in the plugin folder.

The other file is also in there, but didn't feel like taking a screenshot of it.

I'm on Windows 7.

If its a Linux server, You need to add the extension '.so' into the server.cfg

Source: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=86169

@Konstantinos - This error only happens on Linux servers. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stev
Посмотреть сообщение
If its a Linux server, You need to add the extension '.so' into the server.cfg

Source: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=86169
Its not a linux server.

Any help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVO-RP
Посмотреть сообщение
Its not a linux server.
If it's not a linux server why are you loading a .so file ? Also you need to add .dll to the configuration than such as streamer.dll / dns.dll

Proof me wrong but you only get the message "Failed (plugins/*: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)" in Linux.

You need to upload the .so files into plugins folder and add the .so extension in plugins line in server.cfg as Stev said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
Посмотреть сообщение
If it's not a linux server why are you loading a .so file ? Also you need to add .dll to the configuration than such as streamer.dll / dns.dll
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Proof me wrong but you only get the message "Failed (plugins/*: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)" in Linux.

You need to upload the .so files into plugins folder and add the .so extension in plugins line in server.cfg as Stev said.
Thanks alot! It works now.

It seems like i only needed to change the plugins into .so on the FTP which seems to work now!

Ahh its easy select ur all plugins then right click and go to properties and change the permissions to 777 . Thats it