Problem with samp server on VPS

I'm starting server on Centos 6.6 x32.

SAMP log do not give errors.

nohup.log do not give errors.

command:
# top
shows the active samp server

BUT on SAMP client the server does not respond.
He gives "Retrieving info.."

Did you open up your firewall port?

Check on sacnr monitor if your server is onine or not (make sure that 'announce' is set to 1 inside server.cfg).
If the server is up and running, there might be a problem with your SA-MP client.

Simply disable your firewall or add expectation for your samp server in firewall. Must +REP plz. That will solve your problem.

I did stop the iptables (# service iptables stop) when i start samp server, but it not help.

In server.cfg everything is in order:
announce 1
LAN 0
query 1

In SACNR monitor no this server

You have to delete the expectation you made, start the server then readd it I also had the same sort of thing it could also be to do with your firewall settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyy
Посмотреть сообщение
You have to delete the expectation you made, start the server then readd it I also had the same sort of thing it could also be to do with your firewall settings.
Provide details on what to do, please.

Enable your local firewall, if it is not on by default. Current versions of Linux use the iptables firewall. Use a default deny policy and only allow necessary ports to be accessible by authorized systems and users. Consult the documentation for your system to learn how to adjust the firewall rules to ensure that only the services you require are accessible. - refer to ****** for a guide, I've barely used linux

I did disable iptables, but it does not work