[FilterScript] Advance Fish System [AFS] (Saving - Loading [Y_INI]) Many features..

Advance Fish System [AFS]
by FailerZ

Features:
● Plug & Player type filterscript!
● +5 Commands for player to control his fish inventory [Check /fhelp].
● +2 Admin commands to create the fish shop IG and it also saving! [Check /afhelp]
● Random actions while fishing! From catching a fish to bird attacks...
● A lot of settings to customize it and make it fit your server:
pawn Code:
#define          MAX_FISH_NC          5             //Max fishes a player can carry WITHOUT COOLER (Fish Amount) [Current: 5 fishes]
#define          MAX_FISH_C           15            //Max fishes a player can carry WITH COOLER (Fish Amount) [Current: 15 fishes]
#define          MIN_FISH             5000          //Minimum fish price on sell (Money Value) [Current: 5,000$]
#define          MAX_FISH             10000         //Maximum fish price on sell (Money Value) [Current: 10,000$]
#define          MAX_MONEYBAG         15000         //When a player catch a Moneybag (Money Value) [Current: 15,000$]
#define          AMMO                 75            //When a player catch a Weapon (Ammo Amount) [Current: 75 ammo]
#define          HP_LOST              15.0          //When a player attacked by a Bird (HP Lost) [Current: 15 HP]
#define          COOLER_PRICE         25000         //Fish Cooler price in fish shop (Money Value) [Current: 25,000$]
#define          ICE_TAX              5000          //Ice tax to pay whenever you sell your fishes to the fish shop (Money Value) [Current: 5,000$]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBG2vbCIPiY
** The quality is bad sorry but that all i can do because my connection is too slow to upload a big file **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download:
Pastebin
Solidfiles (Recommended)

Installation & Usage:
● You will need the following Includes/Plugins:
- zcmd (https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=91354)
- sscanf2 (https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=570927)
- foreach
- y_ini
● Place the AFS.pwn and AFS.amx in your filterscripts folder after downloading them.
● Open your server.cfg and type AFS near the filterscripts line..
HTML Code:
filterscripts AFS
● Don't forget to create the folders path [Default: scriptfiles/AFS/Fishermen] the fishshop.txt one create auto just make sure AFS folder and Fishermen inside is created.
● Enjoy

Credits:
● Kalcor/Kye, For SA-MP.
● Y_Less For foreach, y_ini, sscanf2 include & plugin.
● Zeex For zcmd.
● Incognito For streamer.
● ME (FailerZ), For making it from scratch.
● You, For downloading/using it

Notes:
● You are ALLOWED to edit this FS to fit your server.
● You are NOT ALLOWED to re release it after editing.
● You are NOT ALLOWED to remove the credits.
pawn Code:
//      /$$$$$$$$            /$$ /$$                     /$$$$$$$$
//      | $$_____/          |__/| $$                    |_____ $$
//      | $$        /$$$$$$  /$$| $$  /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$      /$$/
//      | $$$$$    |____  $$| $$| $$ /$$__  $$ /$$__  $$    /$$/
//      | $$__/     /$$$$$$$| $$| $$| $$$$$$$$| $$  \__/   /$$/
//      | $$       /$$__  $$| $$| $$| $$_____/| $$        /$$/
//      | $$      |  $$$$$$$| $$| $$|  $$$$$$$| $$       /$$$$$$$$
//      |__/       \_______/|__/|__/ \_______/|__/      |________/

/*******************************************************************************
*                     Advance Fish System [AFS] - by FailerZ                   *
*                                  Copyright ©                                 *
*******************************************************************************/

good job!

Nit bad but why not use the fishing rod instead of just driving a boat, not very advance as it's just driving and waiting. unlike if you when fishing you would need a rod unless you was going to hit the fish with you boat.

Looks good.

You should check out the fishing on my server for some better interactive ideas.

Very nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakwob
View Post
Nit bad but why not use the fishing rod instead of just driving a boat, not very advance as it's just driving and waiting. unlike if you when fishing you would need a rod unless you was going to hit the fish with you boat.
Well, I will try to make that not sure i am going tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
You should check out the fishing on my server for some better interactive ideas.
Sure i will
Quote:
Originally Posted by FplayerGR
View Post
good job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony$$
View Post
Looks good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stueycow
View Post