Compile Error #2

Hi this is the first time i get these errors

PHP код:
C:\Users\GamerZ.exe\Desktop\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\gamemodes\FZRP.pwn(12580) : error 017undefined symbol "AttachDynamicObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\GamerZ.exe\Desktop\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\gamemodes\FZRP.pwn(12581) : error 017undefined symbol "AttachDynamicObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\GamerZ.exe\Desktop\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\gamemodes\FZRP.pwn(12607) : error 017undefined symbol "AttachDynamicObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\GamerZ.exe\Desktop\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\gamemodes\FZRP.pwn(12608) : error 017undefined symbol "AttachDynamicObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\GamerZ.exe\Desktop\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\gamemodes\FZRP.pwn(26774) : error 017undefined symbol "AttachDynamicObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\GamerZ.exe\Desktop\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\gamemodes\FZRP.pwn(26775) : error 017undefined symbol "AttachDynamicObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\GamerZ.exe\Desktop\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\gamemodes\FZRP.pwn(26776) : error 017undefined symbol "AttachDynamicObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\GamerZ.exe\Desktop\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\gamemodes\FZRP.pwn(26777) : error 017undefined symbol "AttachDynamicObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\GamerZ.exe\Desktop\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\gamemodes\FZRP.pwn(26786) : error 017undefined symbol "AttachDynamicObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\GamerZ.exe\Desktop\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\gamemodes\FZRP.pwn(47164) : error 017undefined symbol "EditDynamicObject"
C:\Users\GamerZ.exe\Desktop\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\gamemodes\FZRP.pwn(47177) : error 017undefined symbol "EditDynamicObject"
C:\Users\GamerZ.exe\Desktop\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COMHOSTED\FG-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\FZ-RP[ULTRA-H.COM]\gamemodes\FZRP.pwn(59060) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditDynamicObject")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c1997-2006ITB CompuPhase
11 Errors

I never had them before i didnt add anything i just compile my script everyday this is the first time i get this

you made the update streamer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FplayerGR
Посмотреть сообщение
you made the update streamer?
Yes im using the new version of streamer

Include streamer to the script.
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <streamer>

You did an update last in your code?
if so can you promote it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FplayerGR
Посмотреть сообщение
You did an update last in your code?
if so can you promote it?
I just added the new plugin and the include i didnt change anything in the script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Include streamer to the script.
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <streamer>
Already have it but still

ie with the old plugin and include , working without problems;

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRussainHacker
Посмотреть сообщение
Already have it but still
Another possible reasons:

- Multiply editors (pawno.exe) can cause this. Run it, re-locate the script and re-compile as it takes the includes from the previous path.
- You have updated version of the plugin but not streamer.inc file as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Another possible reasons:

- Multiply editors (pawno.exe) can cause this. Run it, re-locate the script and re-compile as it takes the includes from the previous path.
- You have updated version of the plugin but not streamer.inc file as well.
Fixed it i replaced the streamer.inc file and still have that problem but i moved the script from the desktop to local desk E thanks for your help man +1 REP REP me back!