Why did ****** have to delete his work? (P.S. Anybody have YSI 3 and sscanf2?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
View Post
Pizzas are eatable than cats but your logic here isn't really clear to the topic. I'm trying to say was MYQSL is a better software than Pawn because Pawn isn't supported with V MODS unlike MYQSL that is completely supported.
Oh my god!

First off, it's MySQL, not MYQSL. And secondly, do you even know the difference between PAWN and MySQL? Yes, PAWN and SQL are both programming languages, but they are completely different in terms of use.

ROFL ... just stop posting. please

There is a difference between having learned (My)SQL and having actually learned it. If by "learned" you mean that you can execute a simple select statement, but have no idea what a join is or have never applied it then you have not "learned" SQL. But I guess we're straying off-topic here.

I still think it's actually quite selfish that ****** deleted everything, especially loads of informative tutorials such as the one on state automaton I'd been looking for. I would goes as far to class this under power abuse since normal members do not have the option to delete their own threads, let alone mass-delete threads.

Ohhh I <3 That game

****** as gone they is no need to talk about him any longer as he moved on in life..

How about we do the same...Move on in life (Not leaving SA-MP Of course)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity001
View Post
How about we do the same...Move on in life (Not leaving SA-MP Of course)
But whats the point of moving on then? Moving on = leaving stuff behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerotactics
View Post
MySQL is only an option for people who learned it before SAMP. I have yet to meet any person that learned strictly for the purpose of SAMP servers.
Lol I learned SQL for SA-MP. I use it for other things outside of SA-MP now, but learned it entirely for use with SA-MP servers at the start. I'm quite sure many people here did too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
View Post
About the V thing, Pawn is very outdated I don't think they'll use it.
I don't see why not, it is very easy to learn and would fit the same situation.

EDIT: Didn't realize there were 5 pages already.

EDIT 2: Can we just pretend the middle 3 pages didn't happen? Except for Potassium's post, that was OT.