A Big Lag Problem ! [HELP] +REP

My server starts to Lag way too much when my server gets 10+ players. Then the players timeout. I have no warnings , eroors in the script. I used crahdetect and nativechecker but still no problem. So I don't get it , when I have 10+ players why my server lags soo much and players Timeout and the server restarts. Also i have compiled my script with all the latest includes , its 27000 lines. Please can someone help me why my server restarts and players timeout when i get 10+ players ? I'll +Rep and it would be a big help. Thanks.

Must be a DDOS. I played in your server for quite some time and I saw a lot of hackers there so I managed to find out what's really going on. Some players are spawning cars that makes the server lag, speed hacking, fake kills, and false nick names when you see the tab list it will spam a numerous same name.

Yeah but , everything is under control when im in server but still it lags when we get 10+ players. So is there a anti-crash solution for my server ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirzor
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah but , everything is under control when im in server but still it lags when we get 10+ players. So is there a anti-crash solution for my server ?
Try to install some anti cheat system for your server. Also try to search some of it in the filterscript of plugins section here in forums that might help. I only know the anti advertising script since I memorized it lol.

ill do that. But how can i get an anti crash system and how will my server stop lagging so much or what is the reason behind this?

Maybe this problem for your Internet. I mean Server's host internet.

Try to ****** for any Anti-Cheat systems or Script one, They come quite handy..
Try also updating your plugins just in case the anti-cheat system didn't come with a result..