Running server in LINUX!

Any ideea why my sa:mp server crash in linux(it is log in mysql ,load all tables,acces mysql database )
When I log in game server crash whole server.In windows works good 100%
-Doesn't show me nothing in log file server reason of crash added crashdetect

Try native checker plug in

Have you switched the plugins around? Are you using the latest plugins in your windows one as well? Are you using the right plugins for the exact OS? Can you actually provide your server log?

Are you sure you setup your mySQL server correctly? What OS are you using? Have you tested to make sure your mySQL user is able to login via command prompt or phpmyadmin or something and you can view the database?

Let me explain!
I am actualy running my server for 1 year on windows OS work fine .No crashes in log files looks great
I tried to move on linux with plugins .so all updates for linux ,I hit RUN button it is connected very well to mysql database load all tables and stuff and when a user / player logs in server registrer / log (wathever) crash whole server / restarts I added crashdetect.so plugin and in server log text doesn t show me nothing specific.....I runed the same gamemode FG without mysql database works fine...If you will can help me I will appreciate
Alex