[FilterScript] jGarage - Dynamic garages

Quote:
Originally Posted by simo0000
View Post
i'm using mysql can't load garages when i create a garage it save in mysql database but can't load help me plz
sorry for my bad english
Can you post the output of your mysql log? (commonly Debug.txt). Make sure that you are using the supported plugin version which is written in the requirements.

looks good

Is it possible to convert the mysql version to r39? D:
i cant do it.. still newb'.. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxa
View Post
Is it possible to convert the mysql version to r39? D:
i cant do it.. still newb'.. :/
I'm currently very busy with my exams, but once they're done I'll have a look into it for you

@Jstylezzz
Oh, thank you. And good luck.

So, i converted nearly everything in the MYSQL Version R39.. Only the Load_Garage.. This is my biggest problem..

Good systen,Useful for FR servers.

Jstylezzz I added it in GM and it's not working I LIKED IT SOO MUCH please help me with it i want to use it in my GM

Yea It's Not Working I need Your Help Please i love to use it in my GM but cant Hope You help mke

Quote:
Originally Posted by huraib
View Post
Jstylezzz I added it in GM and it's not working I LIKED IT SOO MUCH please help me with it i want to use it in my GM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafiullah
View Post
Yea It's Not Working I need Your Help Please i love to use it in my GM but cant Hope You help mke
Could you explain to me what exactly is not working? Also tell me which saving system you're using.

If you use MySQL, be sure that a database connection is actually established. For any file based systems, be sure that the destination folder exists in your scriptfiles directory, and that it is accessible by the script.