ReksThePotato Help thread

So im making this thread for people who can help answer my questions, So to start off, i have a few questions

Does anyone have a tutorial on how to make a simple hospital system?
Does anyone know why when i relog into my server after logging off, i only have 1 HP?
and the final question for now.
Does anyone know or know where to find a tutorial on making factions for an rp server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReksThePotato
Посмотреть сообщение
Does anyone know why when i relog into my server after logging off, i only have 1 HP?
Probably because you're using GetPlayerHealth wrong. The actual health is stored in the referenced variable, but it sounds like you're using the return value of the function.

If you having problem with loading player's HP check this out:
Код:
new Float: HP;
GetPlayerHealth(playerid, HP);
printf("Health: %f", HP); // You have to save the HP in your database (float type) then load it correct as float too.
What Vince said is correct, you are wrong somewhere in loading or saving or setting or getting player's HP.

So heres another good question. If i wanted to make a faction such as the LSPD or FBI. Would i make that the same way id make an admin group?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So heres another good question. If i wanted to make a faction such as the LSPD or FBI. Would i make that the same way id make an admin group?
Actually....yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaliber
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually....yes
is that sarcasm or is that a real answer?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If you want, or you could make another array, which is dedicated to factions only.

I have another question, this one a bit akward to explain.
I wanna make gun material points yea? But i want the points to change every 24H. Say, checkpoint is behind a restaurant, and i want it to change the next day to another designated location. is that possible?

Next day? Ingame day? Anyway, it's quite possible; check out these functions:

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Gettime
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Getdate

Another question rises!
What includes would i need to make a faction in an RP script?