I need some help.

Im trying to reinstall my GTA SA but i cant delete the files inside my gta sa directory,it says this.

I've watched some tutorials on *******,and it said i should go to cmd and delete all of them with a command but i dont remember the command so fuck it,after i tried to delete the files on ''cmd'',but it doesnt work,it says access denied,any guess?

It happened to me once. Try to delete it using your anti virus. I don't know if it works anymore but I removed my vorbis.dll bugged file using my anti virus. Or reformat your PC for a better performance then reinstall your GTA - SA folder back to your local disk d.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
Посмотреть сообщение
It happened to me once. Try to delete it using your anti virus. I don't know if it works anymore but I removed my vorbis.dll bugged file using my anti virus. Or reformat your PC for a better performance then reinstall your GTA - SA folder back to your local disk d.
I've got avast antivirus,i open the avast antivirus and dont know where should i delete it,lol.
I've never used Avast Antivirus before,it does it's own job,it just scans viruses etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkillGamer
Посмотреть сообщение
I've got avast antivirus,i open the avast antivirus and dont know where should i delete it,lol.
I've never used Avast Antivirus before,it does it's own job,it just scans viruses etc
It's better to reformat your PC then because I think that's the only way to remove it? Let's hear on the other people's opinion about this because I'm not really sure of how I fixed mine lol but I only reformatted my PC to remove all undeletable files.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It's better to reformat your PC then because I think that's the only way to remove it? Let's hear on the other people's opinion about this because I'm not really sure of how I fixed mine lol but I only reformatted my PC to remove all undeletable files.
Oh fuck no i wont reformat it,i got many files n' folders that i need.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-ways-...e-use-windows/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkillGamer
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh fuck no i wont reformat it,i got many files n' folders that i need.
Lol try to put your files in your flashdrive to avoid you're loss in your files then.

Thanks,it helped me removing the gta sa using my Task Manager,thanks again.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Format a PC for a running process? I-Isn't that not needed?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Watch out, we have another computer idiot here!