Код:
CMD:gangs(playerid, params[])
{
	new string[128], familyid;

if(sscanf(params, "d", familyid))
	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_TWAQUA, "Gangs:");
	{
		new number = 0;
		for(new i = 0; i < sizeof(FamilyInfo); i++)
		{
			number ++;
			format(string, sizeof(string), "%d | Name: %s | Leader: %s | Members: %d",number,FamilyInfo[i][FamilyName],FamilyInfo[i][FamilyLeader],FamilyInfo[i][FamilyMembers]);
			SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
		}
	}
   return 1;
}
How To Make Color ? On The Name Using SetGangColor How To Put ? In Game Not On The Script Please Help Me And Give Me The Code And I Want To Make /Factions I Dont Have Enum Someone Help Me Please Reply

How to make color?? What do you mean by that?
SetGangcolor? in /gangs or in Nametag?

Please Clear your Que.

nope sir example if i /gangs the name of the gang i can set color using /setgangcolor how to make it ?

%d | Name: %s << i want to put color IN GAME not only plain | Leader: %s | Members: %d

Write in your own language and use ****** Translate to translate it to English.We could probably understand better what you have been trying to tell.

Check this first, one of the languages which you know might have a sub-forum.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33

Your code has a syntax error.
Quote:

{

Use this instead
Код:
	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_TWAQUA, "Usage:/gangs [FamilyID]");
else
{
}
If you were trying to embed colors in a client message, then check this.

Using color embedding with the gang color? Store it somewhere and then GANG_COLOR_HERE >>> 8 and {%06x} as placeholder:
pawn Код:
format(string, sizeof(string), "%d | Name: {%06x}%s{FFFFFF} | Leader: %s | Members: %d", number,  GANG_COLOR_HERE >>> 8, FamilyInfo[i][FamilyName], FamilyInfo[i][FamilyLeader], FamilyInfo[i][FamilyMembers]);
By the way, your command is messed up. You use sscanf to show information for one family and then you display all the data from FamilyInfo array even if there aren't any (NULL).
You don't return the message for the usage and have incorrect statements using brackets.

sir how to make Online ?
example :

Quote:

%d | Name: {%06x}%s{FFFFFF} | Leader: %s | Members: %d | Onlines:

someone help me this thing ?