Can't access my website

Right so I've recently moved webhost and as a result I'm struggling to access the website. Other have no problem accessing it. First I got redirected to my old host whenever I tried to access it, so I tried deleting that account to see what happened. Now I just get an error that the page won't load. Anyone know why?

- Various

Probably because you didn't change th DNS settings of the domain (in case it is a bought from 3rd party company one) for the nw host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
View Post
Probably because you didn't change th DNS settings of the domain (in case it is a bought from 3rd party company one) for the nw host.
I have, and I'm the only one who can't access it. I've changed the DNS settings

If the website is loading under HTTPS, your browser might not support the SSL's version. Tried to test on different browsers? What's your domain name?

Wait 24 hours for the DNS to update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
View Post
If the website is loading under HTTPS, your browser might not support the SSL's version. Tried to test on different browsers? What's your domain name?
Tried different browsers, on both PC, mac and phone. The domain is project-nwr.co

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer
View Post
Wait 24 hours for the DNS to update.
Yepp have done

Your DNS is cached do ipconfig/flushdns

I can access your site; https://i.imgur.com/QpfRRl8.png

BTW your current nameservers are;

Code:
[19:41:41] <*shell> Name Server:                                 NS1.PINGPERFECT.CO.UK
[19:41:41] <*shell> Name Server:                                 NS2.PINGPERFECT.CO.UK

Delete this comment