[GameMode] GM Yolo

GM Yolo
I want to say before I explain that I have not found a name for this GameMode.
I had nothing to do one day, suddenly I started to code it for 1 hour.

The GameMode has 2 games.

The first game "Yolo 1": you have 3 keys (Y, H and N) and you must press the button that appears on the screen. Each time you press a key on the screen, your score is incremented but if you enter a wrong key, you lose 5 scores.

The principle of the second set "Yolo 2" is to click on the TD "ICI" (= "HERE") to your score increments, you can not lose score.

The purpose of the 2 games is obviously to have a big score at the end of regulation time.
I do not use any include, the score is saved in two files "recordyolo1.txt" & "recordyolo2.txt".

The GameMode is intended, to be discovered by beginners or anyone next script, to show you the possibilities that we have on SAMP but also distract you when you have nothing to do.

If you are not in selection mode to click a TextDraw, press your spacebar.
Video :
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU7yVACDhxY[/ame]

Download :

You have nothing to configure, you can directly play locally (it is played only one person), launching the samp-server.exe.

Post your scores in the thread

I like this gamemode , i have never see this kind of gamemodes before , good job i'am saying that for the second time

Not bad bro

Thanks guys

Good work

Good job, Very unique

That's just amazing, first of its kind!

pretty nice, keep it up

Good job" so unique.

when you have release this gamemode in frensh part i have playing on it , i don't remember but i think it's 1033 or something like that.

Thanks

This is amazing good job!

well done

clapclap !

Nice. I Like the game play

A really nice gamemode Unique, good job.

Woah, looks cool.

Awesome !

Thanks everybody !

Awesome.