Fetching MySQL row crashes the server

Hello, i've got this problem since few months.
I'm coding a gamemode using BlueG's MySQL R5 plugin on Windows 7 32 bit. When i started this gamemode (still on Windows 7 32 bit) it was working fine in Windows, but i had to format my HD and the backupped version of my gamemode was crashing instantly. No errors in server_logs, and the last log on mysql_logs was the mysql_fetch_row.
According to crashdetect, mysql_fetch_row really crashed the server. I couldn't understand what changed. The gamemode script was the same (tried with other MySQL versions too, nothing changed), i also tried creating new gamemode/filter scripts, but it was still crashing.

The only solution i've found to make it work, is setupping a Debian 32bit VH (on my windows 7 32bit partition) and updating the gamemode via wget/filezilla. But i would really like to get it working on Windows, because it would be very easier test things.

Please, before reply read the topic. Don't say things like "have you updated your MySQL version?" - "use this function instead", because the same script is working on my Windows XP partition and in my Debian VH (with .so plugins of course)

Try downloading this, which I got from the streamer release topic. Drag it to your server location (where samp-server.exe is).

EDIT: Also, make sure you have .NET Framework.

R5 is really old and there isn't support anymore. It's always recommended to use the latest version of something and I'll suggest you do the same. MySQL R39-3 with threaded queries is way faster and better than previous versions like R5, R6. I believe it's worth to update the scripts but it's your decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
R5 is really old and there isn't support anymore. It's always recommended to use the latest version of something and I'll suggest you do the same. MySQL R39-3 with threaded queries is way faster and better than previous versions like R5, R6. I believe it's worth to update the scripts but it's your decision.
I could update it, but i don't really like cached version.
I prefer old MySQL, i already customized it myself working on the sourcecode, optimizing it.
But i can't still find a reason for the crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icra
Посмотреть сообщение
I could update it, but i don't really like cached version.
I prefer old MySQL, i already customized it myself working on the sourcecode, optimizing it.
But i can't still find a reason for the crash.
Do you have another computer? Perhaps try running it there..

Yup, it works fine in a Windows 95 partition in my 2nd laptop.
But i need it running there, i've got NET Framework 3.5 working fine there and still crashes.
It crashes at the first mysql_get_field now.