Police NPC's in MP

I've been very inactive for a while now, but yesterday i came back and installed the new 0.3.7 update, where i'm experiencing this strange bug.
Sometimes i see a news chopper and a police maverick comming towards me without a pilot, and no-one on the map.

The police maverick gives megaphone sounds and throws down rope, although no SWAT dudes come down.
The police maverick also shoots me with the singleplayer minigun, basically acting 100% like singleplayer.

Also sometimes in the cities i see SWAT or FBI roadblocks (random which one it is), they act just like in singleplayer.
I've found 2 areas where they can spawn, i don't know if there's more, and it also has a random chance of crashing when finding a roadblock.

Like with the SWAT roadblock, 3 blockades infront of an Enforcer truck and 2 SWAT dudes shooting me with UZI's.
They don't have any AI, they just keep shooting and reloading at me, although i can punch them so they move away, and they can die and all.

Seems like they can run out of ammo too, where they will then just stand and do nothing.

Also i can't take their Enforcer or FBI rancher.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PtzUPvBtBE[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinC
Посмотреть сообщение
If no-one else has this i can create a video to show it.
Sounds good. Or at least take some screenshots.

Most likely something to do with the CULL zone adjustments(see the RC thread to know what I mean), however I doubt there is something wrong as no-one has reported any issues. However, some SS'es or a video would be very helpful.

WTF ? ..cool and weird at the same time.
video yes please.

I am 100 percent sure there was someone reporting CJ bots spawning in the game which dropped weapons along with them when killed. And the server was owned by a beta tester or some famous person aswell, the topic is somewhere at these forums.

My best guess is that these two incidents are connected with eachother.

This sounds badass. I wish we could port something like this server sidedly. My guess is that is something to do with your installation.

AIPed, that was confirmed and was supposedly fixed in 0.2.5 however I am going to say again that there were various CULL zone modifications so I wouldn't say it has something to do with his installation just yet.

According to the GTA WIKI(gta.wikia.com),

a cull zone is defined as
Quote:
Originally Posted by gta.wikia.com
CULL is a section in the IPL file. It is used to create zones with different behaviour like mirrors [1] or fixed camera positions. It can also influence the environment like disable rain within the zone and certain police behaviors.
Notice how the last end says it can control police behavior. However I am not sure if there is a CULL zone for those police behaviours(though there seems to be one which disallows police helicopters). Though it is very possible something is wrong on his end such as a wrongfully modified file.

lmfao *sorry i know this is a bug report* but this sounds fucking awesome!

Oh and also did you have a wanted level while this occurred? It sounds like the game thinks you have a level 3 or higher wanted level and something went wrong in sa:mp and the peds weren't blocked from spawning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
lmfao *sorry i know this is a bug report* but this sounds fucking awesome!
Haha! I agree, I was about to say the same thing.

The police helicopter gives a good singleplayer feeling.