How to fix this?

Hello. So for some weird reason, my PC's hard disk memory is decreasing, like when I check it after every few hours, it's like -10 GB off. Even though, I'm not downloading or installed something that could take memory.

My thoughts were, maybe it's because of the internet browser (Opera), which i'm currently using, or it must some kind of virus on which i'm not sure about.

If you've experienced a similar problem in the past, then please share in the comments. Thanks!

P.S. Sorry for the bad English!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1am0nd
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello. So for some weird reason, my PC's hard disk memory is decreasing, like when I check it after every few hours, it's like -10 GB off. Even though, I'm not downloading or installed something that could take memory.

My thoughts were, maybe it's because of the internet browser (Opera), which i'm currently using, or it must some kind of virus on which i'm not sure about.

If you've experienced a similar problem in the past, then please share in the comments. Thanks!

P.S. Sorry for the bad English!
Maybe your PC has a virus or something. Try to contact some of the IT experts in order to get your PC fixed.

Check your PC with malawarebytes or something like that.

@Konverse Why would you need a "expert"?

Did you use CCLEANER?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossy42O
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you use CCLEANER?
CCleaner is not so good than Malwares Bytes software.
There's a thought as other people said maybe your pc got infected with a virus that reduce the size of your hard disk.
Never heard something about it in my country but i made a research about it and i found this.

Also this kind of question related to this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS
Посмотреть сообщение
Bro,your PC is just got attacked by a virus you can format your PC or just see in task manager which is using most of your disk usage and open its properties... see its location and name if you think its a virus just end that process and SHIFT+DEL that file from there and block it using your anti-virus and Firewall so that t would not enter again!!

HOPE i helped if i done something good rep+ me.
He dont need to format his PC for a small virus. He can use this software and remove any suspicious virus in his PC and ofcourse to protect his PC from malicious sites & programs..!

Bro,your PC is just got attacked by a virus you can format your PC or just see in task manager which is using most of your disk usage and open its properties... see its location and name if you think its a virus just end that process and SHIFT+DEL that file from there and block it using your anti-virus and Firewall so that t would not enter again!!

HOPE i helped if i done something good rep+ me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
CCleaner is not so good than Malwares Bytes software.
There's a thought as other people said maybe your pc got infected with a virus that reduce the size of your hard disk.
Never heard something about it in my country but i made a research about it and i found this.

Also this kind of question related to this topic.

He dont need to format his PC for a small virus. He can use this software and remove any suspicious virus in his PC and ofcourse to protect his PC from malicious sites & programs..!
CCLEANER can cause to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
Check your PC with malawarebytes or something like that.

@Konverse Why would you need a "expert"?
Actually, Konverse is right. If you don't know much about PCs, it's better to get an IT Experts' advice rather than just buying a new PC or reinstalling your OS when it's not needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleverCastard
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, Konverse is right. If you don't know much about PCs, it's better to get an IT Experts' advice rather than just buying a new PC or reinstalling your OS when it's not needed.
Who needs "experts" when really a simple ****** search will help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
Who needs "experts" when really a simple ****** search will help?
With the SA:MP community, do you really think they're capable of using ANY search function? And in fact, ****** doesn't always provide you with the right answer as it's always best to see it for yourself than just what that specific person says.