White Screen When Login to Server

This occurs when i Run the server.cfg when i use the name of my Pawno Compile file (AMX).
gamemode0 EM,pro 1
"EM,pro" is the name i Compiled the pawno,And while i'm running it and when i log into the server,it shows like this and the screen getting white after i click "Spawn" Button.
Is it because i dont have a Script to apply the password to login or something else?

Do you have AddPlayerClass in your script ?

Yeah i got

Show it please.

Why name the gamemode to something like that, lol.

try changing the gamemode name, see what happens.

@MikE1990 ,I got AddPlayerClass in various PWN Files in Game Mode Folder
@Smileys ,I've tried with several names but the problem is still here.

And I've noticed the error name in the SAMP-Server Run,
it's Run time error 20: "Invalid index parameter (bad entry point)"
I've seen that error in the Run.

While i was searching for a solution at ******,I've found how to fix that problem,it was to add Main() to the script,Now i dont see any error when i run the SAMP-Server,But i still get the White window problem and i dont get any box to include my password.

Do you have
Code:
main() {   }
in your game mode ?

Yeah Just Included it to the script,And it solved the error occurred in SAMP-Server Run,But the white screen problem is still can be seen

This is caused by not having at least one proper class or by faulty world bounds, so check both.

I will check my classes BTW what you mean by faulty world bounds?

Use
SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 0);
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);

when some one register or login

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilippineGangsta
View Post
I will check my classes BTW what you mean by faulty world bounds?
It means that the place of class selection(or spawn) is far outside the world boundaries(far away from the normal San Andreas map)

Quote:
View Post
I got AddPlayerClass in various PWN Files in Game Mode Folder
You must add atleast 1 class (AddPlayerClass) in THAT gamemode, the rest have nothing to do with it.

I will check the classes.BTW what is faulty world bound?

I have checked the Classes very well and no mistakes in it,Also I've tried Reinstralling 0.3.7 Windows Server,But the error is still!! Any Solution please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileys
View Post
It means that the place of class selection(or spawn) is far outside the world boundaries(far away from the normal San Andreas map)
I think this is the problem for White Screen,It Shows "You're too far from the boundaries" or something when i get the White Screen,So how could i change my PlayerClass to,it's already within the world boundary i guess,

Code:
public OnGameModeInit()
{

AddPlayerClass(0, 1958.33, 1343.12, 15.36, 269.15, 26, 36, 28, 150, 0, 0);

Quote:
View Post
I think this is the problem for White Screen,It Shows "You're too far from the boundaries" or something when i get the White Screen,So how could i change my PlayerClass to,it's already within the world boundary i guess,

Code:
public OnGameModeInit()
{

AddPlayerClass(0, 1958.33, 1343.12, 15.36, 269.15, 26, 36, 28, 150, 0, 0);
Set everything to 0.

Still the problem arises

Is your gamemode new? Or does it already have a bunch of lines? But anyway, post it here if you do not mind.