error i cant solve it pls help

PHP код:
C:\Users\NAVEEN\Desktop\h\gamemodes\HGRP.pwn(15) : fatal error 100cannot read from file"a_zones" 
i get this error when i compile pls help me

add me

a_zones missing From ur include folder

i just downloaded gm from the server bro it says that error when i compile the gm it arises this error it sucks
pls help me

Learn to ******. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=27598

but i have this include in my server file also this error arises bro pls help me

Download a zone.inc >> put it to include folder >> open pawno >> open your script >> compile

but i already have it on my include bro

To be more specific, go to the Pawn folder, the one that has the compiler, search for the include folder inside there (this is because the server folder also has an "includes" folder that has nothing to do with the compiler, they're just random X Y Z locations, functions and predefined macros) and paste the a_zones.inc file there. Then you should be able to compile. If you're still not able, you may have a problem I had before where your compiler path in your pawno editor is wrong and it points to another folder so it can't find the file. The includes folder with your a_zones.inc file should be where the pawncc.exe compiler is.

You can make this batch file to compile without having to launch the pawno editor:
pawn Код:
pawncc yourgamemodename.pwn -;+ -(+
pause
Replace yourgamemodename.pwn with your game mode name and save as .bat, make sure you drop the .pwn file where your pawn compiler is before you run the bat file, otherwise it won't find it.

This means you aren't using the pawno compiler which contains, in its folder, the a_zone include.

So, go where you have got the a_zone.inc file, open the pawno.exe editor and load your gamemode into.
Now compile.