VPS Company - Theft.

Does anyone know about how businesses work these days?

-- VPS company is refusing to refund me, due to the fact that it has gone over the 72 hour policy.
Yet I had requested a refund waaaaay before this, like, 60 hours in and they just kept telling me they will give me a new server, therefore they delayed the process.

How do I report them for theft?

EDIT:

c:

Quote:

Do I just call the police? Should I just ask my police cadets leader? idk

Seriously? I thought you were serious till that point. I will still answer the question but wow.

Anyways,

If you read the TOS(Terms of Service) and it states that they will refund you in 72 hours if the server isn't setup you can contact the payment provider (paypal/credit card company) and make a dispute providing proof of services not being granted like listed. I recommend speaking to the sales team first, if they refuse to under the TOS they have you may continue with the dispute.

I don't know a VPS isn't setup yet, unless they are asking you for information to verify the payment than that isn't their fault.

I hope this cleared up the question you had, remember that you should always check reviews on a company before making a purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze
Посмотреть сообщение
Seriously? I thought you were serious till that point. I will still answer the question but wow.

Anyways,

If you read the TOS(Terms of Service) and it states that they will refund you in 72 hours if the server isn't setup you can contact the payment provider (paypal/credit card company) and make a dispute providing proof of services not being granted like listed. I recommend speaking to the sales team first, if they refuse to under the TOS they have you may continue with the dispute.

I don't know a VPS isn't setup yet, unless they are asking you for information to verify the payment than that isn't their fault.

I hope this cleared up the question you had, remember that you should always check reviews on a company before making a purchase
I see you're making a hosting company, drop me a PM, might buy from someone who knows what they are doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookland
Посмотреть сообщение
I see you're making a hosting company, drop me a PM, might buy from someone who knows what they are doing
I can't right now, I don't plan on hosting anyone till we have everything setup which will take sometime because we aren't rushing anything. We have placed orders on dedicated servers from different sellers that people enjoy but can't afford. We plan to keep web hosting, and SA-MP at a low cost when we do open for business.

I cannot sell anything till my website and the TOS is setup so everyone can understand the services we provide.

PS: If you are looking for a VPS, I however can recommend you some good providers with quality service till everything is setup on our end.

I've been hooked up by a very good friend, thank you for your support though.

I might have a high post count and some decent rep, but I'm dumb as fuck

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I might have a high post count and some decent rep, but I'm dumb as fuck
and very honest.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I might have a high post count and some decent rep
Those don't mean anything though. There are some people here with a lot of posts / rep that have the thought process of a nine year old.

No real way to report them for theft unless you want to spend a bunch of money, the best you can do is argue it with PayPal if you used them to pay. Provide the TOS information with screenshots of it and provide screenshots of when your ticket was made and say things haven't been solved and you want to be refunded as originally asked.

And while banks are robbed, women raped, and people murdered, the internet police sets up a 20-men task force to investigate your highly criminal case of the "missing 3.50$ refund".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
And while banks are robbed, women raped, and people murdered, the internet police sets up a 20-men task force to investigate your highly criminal case of the "missing 3.50$ refund".
Are those who investigate internet fraud/scamming really the ones who are also dealing with the aforementioned serious crimes?