[Map] Police / Sheriff Department interior

An interior for small Police or Sheriff Department station.
Note: This map has been made back in 2012. I have made this along with my friend, whose name I do not want to reveal. You are totally free to use this on your own server, if you find any use of it.

Screenshots: Download:
http://pastebin.com/QYVyEqPg

Honestly looks poorly done. I can't see much use for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NSN]iRc
Посмотреть сообщение
Honestly looks poorly done. I can't see much use for it.
This. I agree of what this guy said.

As I said, it's from 2012. And thanks for criticism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peks97
Посмотреть сообщение
As I said, it's from 2012. And thanks for criticism.
Long as you aren't using this on your server that I see you run. I think you should take this and start over.

This is pretty cool and worthful ofc +rep

This map is alright. If it was made 3 years ago, then you must be pretty good at mapping now.. try taking this and redoing it and see what you get

Nice Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NSN]iRc
Посмотреть сообщение
Long as you aren't using this on your server that I see you run. I think you should take this and start over.
No, not using it on current server. I have found this in my computer, while looking for something else, and thought it would be nice to share with others, as I will not be using it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilippineGangsta
Посмотреть сообщение
This is pretty cool and worthful ofc +rep
Thanks, mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1
Посмотреть сообщение
This map is alright. If it was made 3 years ago, then you must be pretty good at mapping now.. try taking this and redoing it and see what you get
I have been out of SAMP since then, and just a month ago I have rejoined. Trying to map something else, which you will see pretty soon. I think I will not redo this, because it would be way easier to make something from scratch, than redoing oldstuff. Thanks for good thoughts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3sconn3ct
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice Map
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1
Посмотреть сообщение
Agree.
OT: nice one btw