[FilterScript] 100 Pedestrians

Nгo funcionou no meu servidor, porque ?

Yeaah Nice Work Man

It's not working for me i don't know.

I'm using 0.3.7. And compiling script is fine. but i can't see npc in game. I even added
if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) return 1; into onplayerspawn and onconnect. but still can't see and also i have changed MAXNPC to 300 in server_log. Any help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sscarface
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not working for me i don't know.

I'm using 0.3.7. And compiling script is fine. but i can't see npc in game. I even added
if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) return 1; into onplayerspawn and onconnect. but still can't see and also i have changed MAXNPC to 300 in server_log. Any help?
Sorry for late answer I am on vacation at the moment in another country. Well first of all, download official server version, which wrote at script, set max players and max NPC - 1000 at least for the test. Setup a plugin FCNPC on clear server and launch grandlarc mod. It should work well, I can't give more advanced answer at the moment it is hard to type with telephone, if your problem will not solved we will see when I will be at home in one week)

Do i need to add plugins FCNPC on server.cfg? If yes then send me link

[03:46:04] Loading plugin: FCNPC.dll
[03:46:04] [FCNPC] Failed. (Windows server not supported yet)

this im using win 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sscarface
Посмотреть сообщение
[03:46:04] Loading plugin: FCNPC.dll
[03:46:04] [FCNPC] Failed. (Windows server not supported yet)

this im using win 8
It mean that you are using wrong version of server, you should download not last version of server, but server version, which noticed in script, new version for FCNPC for the last samp server version is in development

Hey,guys, can i use your script twice develop it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by china_xx
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey,guys, can i use your script twice develop it?
What do you mean, mate?

Nice script.

me too crash :S

Wow thats awesome!
Thank you! This is really really really f*****g AWESSSSSSSOME

Thank you guys=) About errors, tell me please, what's going on? Something specific? Maybe you want to use old FCNPC plugin version (which is included in archive) with new samp-server.exe version, check out official FCNPC plugin thread; me and ZiGGi converted adressed under 0.3.7R1-2 version and you should use this version of plugin. I tested that script on latest version of windows and linux server and it's fine. So just describe your problem and if my advice didn't help you, get me on skype: neutralneu

Hello, i get a error from script (no npc are moving):

[12:42:14] [npc:join] Pedestrian_centre_7 has joined the server (200:127.0.0.1)
[12:42:15] [FCNPC] Error: Incorrect parameter count for "FCNPC_GoTo", 9 != 7

............(98 times more)

That is wrong about this line ?
native FCNPC_GoTo(npcid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, type, Floatpeed, UseZMap);

Some times server crashes if gamemode use anti fake kill system. Need add check on npc

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by neckro
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, i get a error from script (no npc are moving):

[12:42:14] [npc:join] Pedestrian_centre_7 has joined the server (200:127.0.0.1)

............(98 times more)

That is wrong about this line ?
native FCNPC_GoTo(npcid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, type, Floatpeed, UseZMap);
Update your fcnpc.inc or use older plugin.

I wonder how I install? I'm desperate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamiliaSAMP
Посмотреть сообщение
I wonder how I install? I'm desperate.
If you can't figure out how to install a simple filterscript and plugin then you can't be too desperate.

To instal this script you should get FCNPC plugin and instal it on your server, if you have some questions add me on skype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice but my server won't start and i keep getting NPC crash errors, I have installed FCPNC aswell
Did you use last version of FCNPC? https://github.com/Open-GTO/FCNPC/releases and get me on skype: neutralneu if it still doesn't work.

And by the way you should use CTRL+H to replace FCNPC_GoTo on new format, because with last verion of plugin typical FCNPC_GoTo function should looks like FCNPC_GoTo(npcid,x, y, z,MOVE_TYPE_WALK,0.0,false,0.0,true);