is there such gamemode?

Is there a gamemode that makes it so you can play gta san andreas story co-op but with lots of people?

Nope. I don't think so.

I think, no.

You can make this come true

Impossible. However there are servers with single-player features.

On the Playstation you could play cooperative.

Its impossible to run the sp story that already exists.
But you can re-create it using PAWN which is totally possible but'd take aloooooooot of time.

San Andreas never supported co-op feature. And it's currently impossible for samp to recreate such thing because they didn't achieve control over everything the game has.

This would actually be great if someone made this.

you can make a mode for it, but i currently don't know anyone with that feature.

As other said.

No.
But its very possible to re-create with scripting. Only if you have the motivation and brains for it that is.

Pedestrians are client-sided so it would be impossible to sync them correctly for everyone.

The closest thing to this idea is the single-player server. Advertising is not allowed here so I'll let you find it.

If it worked on Playstation as Tomboeg said there is probably like a playstation simulator you could download and play through there other than that I don't think so.

Yeah, it's possible. I've made a mission editer like DYOM (the video is somewhere around this forums) and it can be adapted to work like SP, you just need to create the missions 1 per 1. But like Emmet_ said, you can't get the peds to work properly unless you use NPCs.